Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Dean Keyes: American Law Hottie

Vergasy just pointed out that Dean Keyes has been nominated as one of America's Law School Dean Hotties.

Make sure you all vote for her. Vote Here.

Dean Keyes: Truly an American Law School Dean hottie.



P.S. If a faculty or staff member of the Univ. of Minn. law school is reading this page, please keep in mind this is all in fun. It's not a well-kept secret who we are and we don't want problems. Take it all as a compliment. A nice, politically-correct while not appearing all that politcally-correct, compliment.

Besides, it's not like we were the ones to nominate her (or were we No. 11?).

1 Comments:

Blogger No. 11 said...

I wasn’t the one who nominated her. I would have found a better picture. However, I do recall a conversation with a circle of procrastination regular in which I was asked to name that knockout. My reply was “'It's the new dean of students.” Could have been him?

Nothing beats Prof. S’s comment in the commons last year, especially considering she was right behind him. That cracks me up.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home